CALL FOR POSTERS SCHEDULE-AT-A-GLANCE
Call for Posters Opens
Monday, August 11, 2014
Call for Posters Closes at 11:59 PM (Pacific)
Monday, October 6, 2014
Final Notifications Sent By
Friday, December 5, 2014
If you have any questions or would like to reach the GTC Conference Management team, please contact us.Poster Criteria
The purpose of your poster is to convey to a wide audience a research project's significance to scholars in the field and its potential significance to the general public.
We are looking for submissions of research posters, from both academia and industry, describing ongoing GPU-enabled research, exciting new research projects, and encouraging preliminary results.
Poster Review Process
The GTC Content Committee will review, rate, and select submissions based on:
- Significance to field/Society
- Future research
- Clear display of process and results via text and graphics
If your submission is focused on a service, technology, or a new product your company is offering, please contact us for information on sponsored session opportunities.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY POSTER?
You will need to provide the following information in your submission:
- Contact Information: Poster presenter's full contact information (this will be printed on the poster header by conference organizers)
- Poster Title: Maximum 12 words
- Topics: Select up to two topics
- Poster Description Maximum 550 characters (approximately 100 words) – for use on online scheduler, mobile app and other online marketing tools. The Poster Description must explain what the attendee will take away upon viewing your poster.
- Extended Abstract & Results: provide details on what your session is about including examples and demonstrated results that will help the Content Review Committee better understand the technical merits of your poster submission. This Extended Abstract will not be published.
- Poster Presenter Information: Presenter's full contact information (can be different from submitter's information)
- Poster Presenter Biography: Maximum 100 words
- Poster:Submit a PDF file of poster– submitters MUST include a final poster file in order to be reviewed and presented at GTC 2015 (please see important specifications below).
- SEO Keywords: Add a maximum of 4 keywords to help optimize your poster for search engines (SEO)
- Supporting Material (Optional): Provide supplemental information that supports your poster submission. Additional materials may include white papers, research work, videos, images, demos, proof of concept, etc.
To view last year's posters check out the GTC 2014 archives.