At the Convergence of Mobile Technology and Business
NVIDIA's GPU Technology Conference (GTC) 2013 featured yet another unique attraction-the inaugural GTC Mobile Summit, where attendees were given unique visibility into evolving platform capabilities that are redefining the mobile market.
The Summit featured:
- Two days of insight into cutting-edge mobile computing platforms and technologies
- More than 20 deep-dive sessions, panels, and roundtable discussions
- A showcase of GPU and multicore-accelerated application development
- Insight into how advanced sensor and vision processing will transform device interaction
- Techniques to drive brand awareness, discovery, and retail price for your app
- Exceptional networking with your peers and key decision makers
WHO IS THE GTC MOBILE SUMMIT INTENDED FOR?
This Summit is ideal for anyone interested in understanding how emerging mobile processing platforms are enabling new user experiences and market opportunities.
- Mobile technology providers
- Device OEMs
- Mobile app and game developers
- Network carriers
GTC MOBILE SUMMIT OVERVIEW
Join us at GTC Mobile Summit 2014 for up-to-date briefings on the latest mobile development tools and techniques, technology roadmaps, and business trends. Be inspired by the next generation of applications and learn how to drive this opportunity to market success. Stay up-to-date on the program by signing up for announcements
The 2013 Summit’s line-up of talks included: