Call For Posters
CALL FOR POSTERS DATES-AT-A-GLANCE
|Call for Posters Open||Tuesday, October 29, 2013|
|Call for Posters Closes at 11:59 PM (Pacific)||Friday, January 31, 2014|
|Final Notifications Sent By||Friday, February 28, 2014|
INTERNATIONAL ATTENDEES: We strongly encouraged you to submit early in order to receive notifications in time for US visa deadlines.
BENEFITS OF PRESENTING
- Discounted pass to attend GTC 2014
- Promotion of your poster on GTC On-Demand
- Printed poster prominently displayed at GTC 2014 and available for presenters to take home after the conference
- An opportunity to share your work and network with other presenters, attendees and press at a special poster reception on Monday, March 24
POSTER RECEPTIONCome see the GTC 2014 posters and meet with the poster authors and presenters on the concourse on Monday from 16:00 to 18:00. These research posters describe ongoing GPU-enabled research, exciting new research projects, and encouraging preliminary results.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?We are looking for submissions of research posters, from both academia and industry, describing ongoing GPU-enabled research, exciting new research projects, and encouraging preliminary results.
Posters should describe novel or interesting research topics in GPU computing, computer graphics, cloud graphics, game development and applications of GPUs.
HOW DO I SUBMIT MY POSTER?You will be need to provide the following information in your submission:
- Contact Information: Poster presenter's full contact information and email (this information will be printed on the poster header)
- Poster Title: Maximum 12 words
- Topic: Select up to two topics
- Poster Description: Maximum 100 words – for use on website
- Extended Abstract: Maximum 500 words – describe succinctly what your research work consists of and offer results/findings. This abstract is not meant for attendees to read and will not be used on the website
- Keywords: Maximum of 4 words – to optimize poster PDF for search engines (SEO)
- Poster Presenter Biography: Maximum 100 words – for use on website
- Poster: Submit a PDF file of poster – submitters MUST include a final poster file in order to be reviewed and present at GTC 2014 (please see the Poster Specifications document below)
GTC 2014 TOPIC AREAS
SUBMISSION REVIEW PROCESS
The GTC Content Committee will review and select submissions based on
- Concept of poster, the general idea, its relevance and timeliness to GTC attendees
- Depth, the technical details offered and insights to be learned
- Organization of poster, clearly conveying a snapshot of your work intended to engage colleagues
- Research findings and results of your work
- Your credentials and expertise in the subject matter
If you have any questions, please contact us.
To view last year's posters check out the GTC 2013 archives.